Mayibuye Transport Corporation Is a regional company provides transport in Eastern Cape. The company has more than 50 buses, the most modern ones of which are MAN Explorer and Marcopolo Torino. Most older buses are Mercedes-Benz OF -BUSAF. In 2015 Scania buses with BUSCO and Marcopolo bodies were added to the fleet.
Mayibuye Transport Corporation was registered in 1990 by Government Decree number 89. It is a public entity with as the shareholder is the Eastern Cape Department of Transport. MTC operates predominantly in the former Ciskei Region. There are depots in Zwelitsha, Queenstown, Reeston and Alice.
Mayibuye Transport Bus Benefits To Customers
· Convenience! Board our express service from Beacon Bay to Bhisho and back, Mondays to Fridays. Don’t struggle with parking anymore!
· Efficiency! Work or socialise while travelling.
· Savings! Spare your car and fuel while you put up to R25 000 a year back in your pocket. It’s definitely cheaper to travel by bus.
· Peace of Mind! Our dedicated on-site Car Guards will see to your car being safely parked. You will be transported in our Brand New Semi Luxury buses by our highly skilled and experienced bus drivers.
Mayibuye Transport Bus Prices
Stored Value Tickets are available with prices starting from R48 for a return trip using Store Value Card and R54 if using cash.
Seats are limited to the first 74 passengers - so get there early! When you join the service from Beacon Bay, you will receive a special Identity Card which guarantees your seat on the return bus.
Mayibuye Transport Bus Service Area
MTC operates in four depots namely Reeston, Zwelitsha, Queenstown and Alice with the head office in Beacon Bay. Its peek fleet presently comprises of 94 buses servicing major routes in the former Ciskei and border areas. MTC’s name as has been synonymous with affordability and reliability.
Mayibuye Transport Corporation Timetable & Routes
Morning Schedule· Departure Point: Spargs Beacon Bay Parking Lot
· Departure Time: 06h45 AM
· Route: N2 Express Way
· Destination 1: Schornville (Expected Arrival Time: 07h30 AM)
· Final KWT Rank: 07:55
· Expected Arrival Time: 08:00 AM
· Departure Point 1 : Schornville (Departure time: 16h20 PM)
· Departure Point 2 : Bhisho Bus Rank
· Departure Time @ Bisho: 16h40 PM
· Route: N2 Express Way
· Expected Arrival Time: 17h45 PM
For further enquiries, please call our Customer Care Officer, Ms Bongiwe Solwandle, on 083 707 5519 or alternatively send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayibuye Transport Corporation Offices, Address & Contacts For Booking & Enquiry
Head Office: Beacon BayShop 15, Beacon Bay Crossing,
Beacon Bay, East London, 5247
Phone: 081 289 5008
081 253 2350
081 259 6411
Fax: 043 745 2586
6 Thompson Road, Alice, 5700
Phone: 040 653 1371
Fax: 040 653 0003
8 Faraday Road, Queensdustria,
Phone: 045 858 8826
Fax: 045 858 8290
Corner of Drummond and Mdantsane, Access Roads, East London, 5247
Phone: 043 745 2582
Fax: 043 745 2152
Mount Coke Road, Zwelitsha, King William's Town, 5608
Phone: 040 654 1351
Fax: 040 655 1907